Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July Updates

Whew! Has it been hot in Fargo, yes Fargo.
Enjoyed the recent holiday in London and going to MCM Expo at the Excel Centre. Met two new friends there and an old buddy as well. Read about it and see the photos on the Amazing Stories Mag website here http://amazingstoriesmag.com/author/nodakjak/
Didn't get to spend nearly enough time with my best mate, but I always enjoy what time we do get.
Book two of the Blood Underground series is nearly finished and I'm working on three and four simultaneously.
99 Days and I return to London for a seminar, MCM Expo for the fall, giving a talk at a book club, and hanging out with my mates.
I'm also trying my hand at science fiction writing for the Amazing Stories Mag, a short piece on space vampires. Can't get too far out of my comfort zone just yet.
More to follow. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment