Monday, August 6, 2012

6 August Update

Good morning all!
It was a glorious, if not somewhat boring, weekend in Fargo, ND, USA. The weather was beautiful and I got quite a bit accomplished on the next two stories, adding in some great background pieces and introducing several new characters.
Just mailed off a signed copy of my latest - Blood Underground: Book One - Thavs - to my best mate in London. One of the characters in the story is based on him and I've been teasing him that he will not figure out which one it is.
Some people have asked me exactly what does Thavs mean. It is explained in the very first chapter of the book before you're transported back to 1820 to see where everything began. I will explain it here if some people are missing the whole idea of the slang term, but we'll see.
Okay, time for work and the rest of what makes me get up in the morning.
Cheers and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment